The Pointsbet promo code BETMAX gives new customers access to a welcome bonus of up to $1500. Find full details right here.
How to get your welcome offer with the Pointsbet promo code
To create your account and claim the welcome bonus at PointsBet with our special promo code, simply click on the link above. You will be redirected to the PointsBet sign-up page, and the code BETMAX will be activated for you. Once you have successfully registered and made your first deposit, you can start placing bets right away to receive the risk-free bets as part of your welcome bonus.
Qualifying Conditions for the Welcome Bonus
- 1 Qualifying Conditions for the Welcome Bonus
- 2 Open a Pointsbet account in a few short steps
- 3 Extensive payment options for making a first deposit
- 4 Note: How Spread Betting Works
- 5 Receiving the Welcome Bonus
- 6 Other Bonus Offers to Consider
- 7 Wagering Requirements on the Welcome Bonus
- 8 What to Do After Claiming the Welcome Bonus?
- 9 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) About PointsBet
The welcome bonus you activate with code BETMAX, offers you two risk-free bets up to $1500. When you make your first fixed odd bets, and it wins, you simply receive your winnings but don’t get any bonus. But if that bet loses, your entire bet amount will be refunded as free bets up to a maximum of $500.
Similarly, when you make your first Points Betting wager, and it wins, you get the winnings, but no bonus is awarded. But if the bet loses, you will get a full refund of your stake in the form of free bets up to $1000. So all you have to do to claim the bonus is make your first bet for fixed odds and points betting each.
After you have made your first wagers on both fixed odds bet and points bet, the bonus will be over. The bets you place after that will no longer be risk-free. To make the most of this bonus, you should place your first bet for the maximum amount.
So, you should wager $500 on your first fixed odds bet and $1000 on your first points bet. If it loses, you get the full amount back, but if it wins, your winnings are going to be relatively high.
Open a Pointsbet account in a few short steps
These are the steps that you need to follow to register and create your account on PointsBet:
- Click on our special link above to get redirected to the signup page on PointsBet.
- On the registration form, the first option is to select your region. Currently, PointsBet is only operational in Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, and New Jersey.
- In the next box, you need to enter the promo code. Type in the code BETMAX here.
- Next, you need to provide your full name and email address, then click on Continue.
- On the next page, you have to fill in your date of birth, phone number, last 4 digits of your Social Security Number, and your residential address.
- Lastly, you just need to set up a username and password for your account. Then check on the boxes at the bottom to agree to all the Terms and Conditions, and finish up by clicking on Join PointsBet.
After completing all these steps, you will have successfully created your account. You can now log in to your account using the username and password you had set. But when you do, you’ll notice that you still can’t deposit until you have verified your account.
In order to complete the verification, you need to send a copy of your documents to PointsBet. They will cross check the details in your documents with the details you entered during sign up to make sure everything is accurate. Once they have verified your account, you will be notified, and then you can make your first deposit.
Extensive payment options for making a first deposit
To give you a clear idea of how you can make your first deposit, we have listed the fundamental steps for depositing funds in your account:
- Log in to your PointsBet account.
- Click on the ‘Account’ section, where you will find a list of different options. Among them, click on the Deposit option.
- Now the deposit menu will open up where you will find a list of supported payment methods. Choose the mode of payment as per your preference.
- Based on the payment method you selected, you will have to enter the respective details. For example, in the case of card deposit, you must enter your card number, CVV, etc. And if you choose to deposit through ACH, you will have to enter the routing number, account number, driver’s license number, etc. You will also find a box to enter the promo code when making a deposit, and you can enter the code BETMAX here as well.
- Once you have entered the amount you wish to deposit and filled in all the necessary payment details, you can submit the request and your deposit will be processed, as well as reflected in your account shortly. Deposits are usually instant, so you don’t need to wait long to see the funds in your PointsBet account.
Supported Payment Methods for Making Deposits
The deposit methods available to you will vary based on your state/location. Below, we have listed the available deposit methods for some states.
- Pay Near Me
- Online Banking
- Deposit with cash by visiting the cashier at Catfish Bend Casino
- Pay Near Me
- Online Banking
- Pay Near Me
- Credit and Debit card
- Online Banking
- PointsBet MasterCard
Note: How Spread Betting Works
Many new customers on PointsBet may not be aware of the ‘points betting’ system and how it works. The concept of points betting is new, unique, and exclusively designed by PointsBet themselves. Here’s how it works:
In a fixed-odds bet, as the name suggests, the odds are predetermined and fixed, which means your winnings are also fixed. And if you lose the bet, the money you wagered is also lost.
But in a points bet, your winnings or loss is determined by the final score. This can be explained with an example:
In a match between Chicago Bulls and New York Knicks, you wagered $20, predicting 150 points or more will be scored. If the total score at the end of the match is 170 points, you win the bet with an extra 20 points, so your stake will be multiplied by the extra points. It means you end up winning 20 x $20 = $400. But if the total points at the end are 180, your prediction falls short by 20 points, so you will end up losing $400.
As you can see, points bet has high rewards but just as high risks. It’s not for everyone, and definitely not for the faint of heart. But it’s a great opportunity for experienced bettors who are confident in their knowledge of sports and prediction ability.
Receiving the Welcome Bonus
After you enter the promo code, create your account, and make a deposit, you can head to the ‘Bonus’ option under the ‘Account’ section. There, you will see information about your risk-free bets. Based on whether your first bet wins or loses, you will accordingly be notified about the status of your bonus.
When your first bet loses, you will receive a notification stating that your stake has been fully refunded, and you will see the amount in your account balance after some time.
Other Bonus Offers to Consider
The welcome bonus of $1500 risk-free bets may not work in some regions. You can find out if it works for you or not by typing the code BETMAX in the promo code box during the signup process. If the offer is not available for your region, it will show as an invalid code on the screen. Even so, there’s no need to be disappointed as there is an alternate welcome bonus that is available for all.
To activate the alternate bonus, you need to enter the promo code WELCOME during sign up or while making a deposit. With this code, you will receive a welcome bonus of $1000 in risk-free bets. It works similar to the bonus we explained above, and the only difference is in the maximum value.
With this offer, both your first fixed odds bet and first points bet will be refunded up to $500 each in free bets if the bet loses. But if the bet wins, you won’t get any bonus, just the winnings. After both the first bets have been settled, the bonus will also be over. Here too, you should place the first bet equal to the maximum value of the bonus, i.e., $500 each, to get the maximum benefit of the offer.
Wagering Requirements on the Welcome Bonus
Since the welcome bonus at PointsBet offers risk-free bets, there are no wagering requirements associated with it. If your first bet on fixed odds and/or points betting loses, you will receive free bets worth the same amount that you wagered. These free bets, as well as winnings earned from them, are not subjected to any wagering requirements.
What to Do After Claiming the Welcome Bonus?
The best thing about the welcome bonus is that it lets you get a taste of the betting experience on Pointsbet without worrying about wins or losses. Since you have two free bets, to begin with, you can get started right away and need not worry about losing money by making a wrong call. Having said that, you shouldn’t rush into your first bet or aim for the highest odds hoping to win big.
Use the risk-free bets wisely by betting on a game that you are well-acquainted with. Carefully go through the types of bets available, do some research on the players and teams. And if you lose even after your best efforts, the risk-free bet offer will cover your loss. Once you are used to the betting interface and sports available on PointsBet, here are some more things you should try out:
- Check out their NBL and NFL sections, which are the most popular sports among bettors on their platform.
- Check the types of bets they offer, such as point spread and handicap bets.
- Place live bets, as they have many exciting matches available for in-play bets.
- Go through their help section and read the FAQs and guides to better understand their platform.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) About PointsBet
Is PointsBet A Safe And Legal Site?
PointsBet is licensed and regulated in each state by the respective state regulatory body, such as the Illinois Gaming Board and the New Jersey’s Division of Gaming Enforcement. So it’s a legal and reliable site to place sports bets.
In Which States Is PointsBet Available?
PointsBet is operational in the states of Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, and New Jersey.
Can I Use PointsBet On Mobile?
Yes, you can place bets on PointsBet from your mobile as their official site is fully optimized for all mobile browsers. But the mobile app is currently available only to players in New Jersey and India.
Yes, you can access the PointsBet site and log in to your account from any state, even those where PointsBet is not operational. However, you cannot make bets and place wagers from such states.
Yes, you can perform both deposits and withdrawals by logging in to your account on PointsBet from any state, irrespective of whether PointsBet is operational in those states or not.